"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Monday, January 01, 2007

OK, so here's the thing J, we need some pictures of your dick. You see, what we have here (+) is quite possibly a gateway to a hell we've never known, a world of deviants only glimpsed at. The picture from the earlier post (obviously male genitalia, but was indiscernible beyond that); well, that was a picture of a man who split his penis in half but left the head intact so that he could fold it inward, inverting the flesh. Videos from the sister site used to show up sometimes on bangedup; the one I best remember is where a man climaxed by forcing his penis against a long-spined cactus (the type in little plastic pots you can buy from Home Depot). I have no idea what the amputation section itself holds, but I've seen a wood chisel snap through a finger on multiple occasions. So, yes. Do it for Amerika!

Oh, yeah... and I heard that Ann Coulter once orally pleasured Kid Rock's midget. So, I guess maggots give you the dyke.

1 comment:

J said...

I intend to procreate someday. besides, I can't afford more than what I got. those are some awe inspiring images though.