"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Sunday, May 22, 2005

"After beginning her illustrious career making cappuccinos for tired shoppers at an over-priced Santa Monica boutique, she went on to journalism for a cable channel in Orlando, where she had to shoot her own stand-ups. Her most embarrassing on-the-job moment there? "My first day, I came back to the station to discover the stand up I'd shot was an extreme close-up of my chest and my hand gripping the microphone. The next day I corrected the mistake by loosening the shot -- it was so wide all you could see was a speck against the trees and hear a disembodied voice."

If she could interview one person, she'd interview Eve (think Adam) to get her side of the story. It sounds like there's a chick lit novel in there somewhere." Fish Bowl D C

How can people so stupid have so much influence in the world? Not knowing how to work a fucking camera amazes me more than Bush's whole bicycle ride.

No comments: