"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I've been burned out on posting since I've made it back. I did just add a link to Jesus' General, but of course if you haven't been reading the General's page already then you're probably somewhat lower than a 10 on the scale of absolute gender, i.e., French.

That said, I'm not happy with the way the text lines up when you post. It would better if you looked blocked at the ends and if all the none post extras--comments, date, poster, etc.--all appeared under the post. I can't figure out how to make that happen.

Now I shall go find post-worthy materials.

1 comment:

Colonel Bourbon said...

Actually, now that I look again, it is just the way the non-post materials line up that bothers me.