"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm trying to finally throw together some artwork for the various albums we've put together and here is what I've thrown together for the "Fu and Fro" album for you all's approval/comments... below the pictures is a linkt he my-space account, obviously it still has a lot of work but we now have additional (free) virtual real-estate....




Bweneum my-space account.

...and more....
Here's what I'm thinking for a greatest hits sort of deal...
Front cover

back cover

overall layout, including inside and cd

There should be larger pictures on the Flickr page, and as soon as I get the track listing uploaded the 'greatest hits' cd should be on cafepress. I'm thinking about $7 or so for the cd. If there are any tracks you you know you do or don't want on there drop a line. I know I want to add the first song off of 'Fu' under the title of 'pimped out jag', or something along those lines....

1 comment:

J said...

Think that can all be arranged.