"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Friday, April 06, 2007


HAPPY DEATH OF JESUS!!!

Linux laptop is finally up and running, so it's time to put it to use. Newest project requires about 10,000 lesbian pictures. Needless to say, that's a shitload of lesbians, and someone has to go through them to sort out the photos with watermarks and flaws. Anyone interested: feel free to contact me, and I'll get them to you. Note: it would take over 3 hours non-stop to go through them all, although I can't see why anyone would want to; but for the most part you can just browse and delete using thumbnail view.

Just who the fuck comes up with a holiday where you eat lots of boiled eggs?

Oliver Cromwell

2 comments:

J said...

I, sir, will volunteer. I know the labor will be intensive, but the duty to god and cuntry, I will sacrifice in the name of character.
(send the fucking pictures. wait, we aren't talking video here are we? you're talking photo. you filthy son of a bitch. send 'em.)

¿Spatüla?! said...

Yep, over 1.7 GB of lipstick lesbians, bull dykes, fisters, milkers, etc. Further contact when I set up online mass storage.