"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I (48Borschts)'m playing VaginalBBQ in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance tonight. Alas, Cat-Kitty has not been aproved yet.
Vagina Paintings via POE. It's so refreshing to see real art every once in a while. Arch Enemy's new album is up there with The Peppermints and Thor's Hammer, as far as I'm concerned, granted the guitar could be better. Samael's new album isn't that bad either, thought VaginalBBQ's suggestion of going EN and using Didgeridoos and traditional instruments rides well with me. Quite frankly, It's what you would expect from Homosexual Satanic Nazi's from Switzerland.
Oh, don't forget to throw some blowin' money towards Hells Head Bangers.Com

Does anyone besides me look at this thing everyday?

4 comments:

Colonel Bourbon said...

I'm here everyday. Still moving, etc., so a bit busy too post at the moment. I believe Spatula is out of town.

J said...

How are the birdies? *B-uu-rrrr-rrPPPPPPP!*

Colonel Bourbon said...

They're breeding. 6 eggs.

J said...

Jesus, Congrats!