"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Thursday, July 14, 2005















Will the U.N. run the Internet?

And from the comments:

"Who invented the internet? It wasn't Al Gore,or any of the cry babies across the pond. China and Syria don't have any right to tell anyone how to run the Internet! Most of the junk mail and Spam I receive is from Africa and the "land down under." The U.N. has a lot of nerve wanting to control the internet when they can't even run the Oil for Food program without involving their own personell in illegal dealsw. I have said now for a few years, Get The U.S. Out Of The U.N. and Get The U.N. Out Of The U.S. The world would then be a better and safer place to live.
I will not be controlled by the U.N. If they get control of the internet, then I will sign off the net and use the telephone, radio, and snail mail to do my communicating!"

No comments: