"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Thursday, October 06, 2005

though mostly politics, there's also a lot of nice math stuff in the archives at Political Calculations.

For more shits and giggles,

"'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

1 comment:

Colonel Bourbon said...

Yet more evidence for the new position I've developed in the philosophy of religion, specifically on the nature of God. I call it the asshole theory. It was originally intended as a solution to the problem of evil, but a consilence of inductions is a good thing.