"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Thursday, November 23, 2006

around 2 am this morning i could not sleep. i got online and read an article about a zoo in Ethiopia poisoning its lion cubs. then i thought about the 92 yr old lady in Atlanta that was gunned down by the cops.
I was going to make a disgruntled post about all of this and make a claim about stockpiling guns. well, after reading about this I have decided that I am indeed going to start stockpiling guns. and someday i will have a house in the country where i will fill my days writing, painting, walking through the woods, growing habaneros, & shooting my guns.
If any trace of religious zealotry ever approaches my fence, there will be explosions that will make Albert Broccoli and Ian Flemming proud.

No comments: