"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Thursday, November 30, 2006

So, I'm sitting with Bucky and she has jsut told me this fabulous story of height discrimination. She was making fun of a friend of hers who was in the process of being scolded by a teacher at their school. Her friend kicked her just as another teacher walked around the corner. The teacher who had just come around the corner told the friend that "that isn't nice, she's clearly half your height. you shouldn't pick on midgets," and then walked on. Of course, Bucky didn't have the self respect to reply "I'm not a midget, I'm just vertically challenged!"

1 comment:

Colonel Bourbon said...

It would have been better to just have kicked the friend and/or teacher in the nads, I think.