"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Monday, January 15, 2007

The thing which is of the happening before the coming of the thing into its beingness...

Ever browse Usenet to see if it's still as creepy as it used to be? About 50:50. Posts to alt.personals.fetish.coprophagy (for all of you out there who still have souls, that's shit play):


>>Subject: Monterey Toilet Service
>>From: "jbscat666"
>>Newsgroups: alt.personals.fetish.coprophagy
>>
>>Dominant masters visiting the Monterey Peninsula are invited to stop by
>>and drop a load into this toilet pig's waiting mouth. Full service
>>provided front and rear and your total satisfaction is guaranteed.

>>Subject: Girls! Come shit into this slaves mouth!
>>From: "Tony"
>>Newsgroups: alt.personals.fetish.coprophagy
>>
>>Hello. I am 20 years old, a man from michigan and in good health. I'm
>>drink free, drug free, and loking forward to the future. I am white
>>skinned and under 195 lbs, 6'0 tall.
>>
>>I am submissive and looking for females who are into toilet play. I
>>want to be used as a toilet for your shit and your piss! spit on me,
>>vomit on me, wipe boogers on me, ear wax, snot, the stuff between your
>>toes, ANYTHING! I don't just want to be your slave and your toilet, I
>>want to be your septic tank. So dont piss on me, piss IN me.
>>I also like many other things like body worship, massage, human
>>furnature, cleaning house, yard work, cooking, and licking pussy.

I'm pretty sure if you go to the link in the next one you'll get the Gay.

>>Subject: scat pixs
>>From: tammy cd scat
>>Newsgroups: alt.personals.fetish.coprophagy
>>
>>http://profiles.yahoo.com/cd_bi_tammy
>>see photo album
>>
>>26 folders about 10,500 pics mix of ameatur, fem to fem, fem solo,
>>smearing, male smear, male to male, fem to male, panty pooping
>>plus another 75 ablums of huge clits, dicks, cd/tg/ts/, bdsm, cum pics, pee
>>pics, small tits, cream pies, facials, anal, etc.
>>use my profile e-mail address.
>>
>>enjoy tammy

Thankfully, this tale has a happy ending. It's only a spammer as evidenced by the next post:

>>Subject: Chicago Area Scat Lover
>>From: chicago scat
>>Newsgroups: alt.personals.fetish.coprophagy
>>
>>I'm a 47 cross dressing that loves scat, panty pooping, smearing, being
>>shit and pissed on. I can host at my hotel till Late Novemeber. Check my
>>yahoo profile out for my scat photo albums
>>
>> http://profiles.yahoo.com/cd_bi_tammy
>>Email me if you are interested in mutual scat play.
>>
>>cheers

At least there are still a few noble men out there to bear the standard:

>>Subject: Re: Time for honesty - is the cure worse than the disease?
>>From: "Jeff Rainer"
>>Newsgroups: >>alt.fashion,alt.troll,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.2600,ne.weather,
>>alt.buzzard.rules,alt.personals.fetish.coprophagy
>>
>>PLONK!
>>"Joe Shit The Rag Man" wrote in message
>>news:Xns986011D9A2E1AF9AAC1BAE@204.153.244.170...
>>> On 17 Oct 2006, "David RL G„rtner, RMT" posted
>>> some news:b4gbj2daf39nkl5hls2doosj4kv2l2q4i8@4ax.com:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:44:50 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy
>>>> spake thusly:
>>>>
>>>>>"itsjoannotjoann" wrote in
>>>>>news:1161146828.193673.69690@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'm reporting them, too, and dropping them a nasty warning to cease
>>>>>> and desist. Gosh, I hope I'm not jinxing us, but I have noticed two
>>>>>> or three who were almost daily spammers seemed to have disappeared.
>>>>>> So I say keep up the good work David. If we don't do something this
>>>>>> group will become nothing but a board for scumbag spammers and their
>>>>>> retarded cousins known as trolls.
>>>>>
>>>>>Trolls and spammers are not related. You should be careful what you
>>>>>say as some trolls may take exception to those words. I suggest a
>>>>>retraction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn. somebody's been busy.

J said...

It wasn't until the conerned moment at the end about spammers and trolls that the $$$ stopped flashing through my skull. Up to that part I just figured they were normal people, not that they had self-respect or anything.

¿Spatüla?! said...

Oh, the fun begins soon!