"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm about to go down to the Alabama beachfront for a week so blogging will be light if any at all from me. In a fucked up turn of events, I recieved an email today saying that my forth-coming property law professor, also the dean of the dept. here, died suddenly at a meeting of the American Bar Assoc. in Chicago this week. Also, upon pondering the cover of my copy of Hobbes' Behemoth as a tattoo, I have decided to spend the week finishing Behemoth as opposed to buying Atlas Shrugged and reding it while I'm down there.
I found this nice collections of cartoonists' photo's over at BoingBoing.

3 comments:

Colonel Bourbon said...

Atlas Shrugged? After that you should get into some similarly serious psychology, like say, Dr. Phil.

J said...

been watching dr. Phil. man knows how to make money.

J said...

The ayn rand thing is a tool to be able to pull other peoples trust, as disgusting as it is. I think there was maybe 3 people out of 30 in my class today who had even heard of Hobbes.