"...and, by the dog, gentlemen of the jury---for I must tell you the truth..." --Apology, 21e

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sometimes searching through the various Blogger profiles is amusing:

Soulrestorer - Q: What the fuck is wrong with this lady? A: Jeebus.

~Michelee - Check the hair...and did I mention the Lord?

NAT - The only book listed in NAT's favorites is a book of poetry by Tupac. (Well, I suppose that's better than Jewel's poetry...)

Dr. Lipshitz Gerfunkel - The Doctor lists as his interests flowers, puppies, long walks on the beach, feces and sleep. He also says, "I am a worthless fucking junkie who wants to be a good man." Alas, he no longer seems to have a blog.

Mattt Jordan - Matt begins describing himself thus: "I am 22 years old. I am pissed off." His interests: "Hockey Politics women Sports Blood Gothic Vampires Death Dark Metal Death Metal Fighting BDSM Bondage Sex" Since when do Goths fight? And is "Death Dark Metal" a new breed of Metal or is he just interested in Death, Dark and Metal? (What exactly would it mean to be interested in Dark?)

Mogen - Mogen is a roleplayer. She kills gnolls, I gather.

1 comment:

J said...

such sweet kobolds. I don't know what
'Dark' death metal is, unless it's like Opeth or something and involves keyboards. woke up to a jewish settler lady crying on npr this morning because she has to leave gaza. somehow I doubt she's taking the time to imagine how the palestinians that lived there 30 years might have felt.